This level is hard at first, but easy with the right strategy. Below is a step-by-step guide. I’ll refer to the vertical area in the middle as the “center corridor”.
- Upon start, move immediately to the lower left corner. Often times (though not in the above video), the tank at the center will fire a round that will bounce its way to your start position. The lower left corner is a safe zone.
- Via rebound, or directly, take out the tank at the center.
- Moving up in the center corridor along the left wall, take out tank at the center right via rebound.
- Move to the opposite wall, i.e. right wall of the center corridor. Take out tank at center left via rebound.
- Next is the tank at the upper left. Seemingly untouchable at first sight, it is rebound-reachable from the center corridor via a very narrow “line of sight”. Just position yourself by the right wall of the center corridor, and though trial-and-error, directly hit the far left wall near the enemy tank. There is a sweet spot where a rebounded round will take out the tank!
- Next target is the tank at the upper right. Just travel up the corridor along the left wall, fire at the right moment without stopping, and finally rest at the upper wall where you’ll be safe from attack. The “right moment” is the short time when you’re at about the same “level” as the target. Because you and the target will be equidistant from the wall that separates the two of you, if you aim your rounds at the upper wall just above the dividing wall, your shells are guaranteed to hit target! Basic geometry You’d want to travel non-stop because you will be under constant attack during this move, and you can stop at the upper wall because that is a safe zone.
- To hit the last enemy tank, you can employ a tactic that is a bit more safe than the one shown in the video. Lay a mine at the corner of the lower-right cork blocks, and continue down the corridor to evade attack. From a safe position, fire at the mine to explode it. Then travel up the corridor along the left wall, again non-stop. This time, you just position your cross-hair directly on the enemy tank. When you are in approximate line of sight with the tank, fire a few rounds. Because you’re moving, you are guaranteed that some of the rounds will reach the enemy directly.
All this in less than 60 seconds